Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Preparing for Young Women's

Preparing for Young Women's  

It took a long time trying to decide on the activities that we could do to help prepare the girls in becoming part of the Young Women's program.  And I kept thinking about the "B-Attitudes"  I kept thinking that it might be too mature for these girls- but the way it kept coming to my mind it must be the right time to talk about it.  It was given to the youth so long ago- these girls weren't even born when the talk was given and yet I couldn't think of a better time to introduce it to the girls.  

I couldn't come up with a better lesson than to read the majority of the talk to them... 
 "A Prophet’s Counsel and Prayer for Youth" by President Gordon B. Hinkley

We did a wall plaque with all 6 plus 3 more that have always been spoken highly by President Hinkley.  We got our vinyl from Annette- Thanks You did a great job!!
This is my Daughter's plaque,  all of the girls did a great job.  they were so pleased with what they created!

It was wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment